The A Club's mission is to create and foster enduring relationships with former Razorback student-athletes in all sports to facilitate a continued connection with Razorback Athletics and the University of Arkansas.
By cultivating a strong, active and diversified membership, the A Club will pursue its core purpose of making a significant difference in the lives of current and former student-athletes while strengthening the Razorback spirit and further bolstering the tradition of Razorback Athletics. The A Club also provides financial support to ensure a successful and competitive future for Razorback Athletics.
All student-athletes who lettered for the first time receive complimentary membership throughout their undergraduate career. Following their athletic career, there are three A Club membership levels to select from:
- Non dues-paying: Non dues paying members includes all student-athletes who have "lettered" and anyone who has not paid or does not pay dues. Benefits include football tailgates, receiving news-worthy emails and voting for the Hall of Honor inductees.
- Annual dues-paying: eligible for all benefits
- Lifetime: eligible for all benefits
We will have the Annual Membership Meeting and Annual Report prior to the Spring Game. Per our By-Laws, we will vote on the proposed slate of members to serve for the next year on the A Club Board of Directors and some modifications to the By-Laws.
Reminder: Unless you are a Lifetime Member of the A Club or have already paid your $50.00 annual dues, please complete and return the Join and/or Renew Form. Even if you cannot make it back for the Spring Reunion, we urge you to remain a current A Club member. Becoming a Lifetime Member allows the A Club to continue the benefits to both you and our 460+ Razorback student-athletes.
Reconnect with former Razorbacks!
Any person who meets one of the following requirements is eligible for membership in the A Club:
- Any person who was awarded an athletic letter or freshman numeral
- Any person who participated in an Arkansas Varsity sport as a student-athlete, student-manager, student-trainer, cheerleader and or mascot for two or more years
- Additional persons who have rendered exceptional service to the Arkansas Athletic Program for at least four (4) years may be elected Honorary Members by a majority vote of the Board of Directors
Membership is just $50 per year!
All active (including lifetime) members receive the following annual benefits:
- Membership card
- Opportunity to purchase available season tickets in the A Club section for football, men's basketball and baseball
- 15% discount at Hog Heaven
- Use of A Club Room in Fayetteville and Little Rock during football season
- Invitation to annual Spring Reunion
- Opportunity to vote for Hall of Honor inductees
- Invitation to special events and more
Frequently Asked Questions
The A Club's mission is to create and foster enduring relationships with former Razorback student-athletes in all sports to facilitate a continued connection with Razorback Athletics and the University of Arkansas. By cultivating a strong, active and diversified membership, the A Club will pursue its core purpose of making a significant difference in the lives of current and former student-athletes white strengthening the Razorback spirit and further bolstering the tradition of Razorback Athletics.
The A Club Room at Donald W. Reynolds Stadium is located on the mezzanine level on the north side of the stadium.
The A Club Room at War Memorial Stadium is located on the northwest corner of the stadium.
The A Club tailgate is located directly north of lot 44 (the Pit) on the Tyson lawn.
Wanted: Your Input
We are working to make the A Club bigger and better than ever! If you have ideas on how to improve the program or boost membership, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Looking for Letterwinners
We love hearing from former Razorbacks! If you know where we can find missing Razorbacks or want to share where life has taken you since your days on the Hill, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.