Become a Member
Become a Member
Join or renew your membership
By supporting the Razorback Foundation, you demonstrate a commitment to Razorback Athletics and help us build upon a legacy of excellence through the investments we make together in upgraded and new facilities, programs and scholarships. Your investment plays a critical role in the University's athletic program and allows us to continue building one of the premier programs in the SEC.
There are several ways to join and/or renew your commitment:
- Complete the Letter of Intent here or download and return to the Razorback Foundation by March 31.
- Via Email. Include your name, member ID and pledge amount(s) in the body of the email.
- Online (partial payment must be included with each pledge made online). Gifts may also be made outright online.
- Over the phone by calling (479) 443-9000 or (877) 436-0013.
- In person (1295 S. Razorback Rd., Suite A)
University of Arkansas employees may also make their contributions via payroll deduction. Please complete, sign and return the Payroll Deduction Form to the Razorback Foundation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Members must meet or exceed their previous year's total Annual Fund contribution to retain seat locations in ALL venues, regardless of whether or not tickets are purchased or renewed in other sports.
A new pledge will not be accepted or processed until ALL previous balances due are paid. Additionally, season tickets will not be mailed until all current pledge balances are paid.
Letter of Intent due to Razorback Foundation
Football pledge payment due
Men's Basketball pledge payment due
Baseball, Men's Olympic Sports, and Women's Sports pledge payments due
Current University of Arkansas students have the opportunity to become Collegiate Members of the Razorback Foundation. For only $15 a year, you can start receiving a long list of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Exclusive events with Razorback head coaches
- Official Collegiate Member T-shirt
- Annual Crawfish Boil
- Priority Access to SW Classic Tickets (Arlington, TX)
- Early entry into SEC games for Football and Men's Basketball
- Priority Points and much more!
Select the Collegiate Membership option when purchasing your Access Pass. For more information and to purchase the Access Pass, click here. If you have already purchased your Access Pass without the Collegiate Membership and would like to add the Collegiate Membership to your Access Pass, please call us at (479) 443-9000.
Young Alumni Program
The Young Alumni Program is an exclusive membership level for recent University of Arkansas graduates. Membership in the Young Alumni Program is $35 annually, representing a 30% discount from the introductory Razorback membership level (normally $50 annually). Membership benefits include the following:
- Discount on football and men's basketball season tickets
- Priority Points
- Invitation to Special Events
- 15% Discount at Hog Heaven (with membership card)
- Membership Thank You Packet
- Plus more!
For more information, graduation requirements and to apply, click here.