Young Alumni Program
The Razorback Foundation, in coordination with the University of Arkansas, is pleased to offer the Young Alumni Program, an exclusive membership level within the Razorback Foundation for recent University of Arkansas graduates. Individuals who were awarded a degree from the University of Arkansas will be given the opportunity to join the Razorback Foundation and purchase football and men’s basketball season tickets at a reduced rate. Young alumni will be allowed to participate in the program for five consecutive years relative to their year of graduation.
How to Join
To join, recent University of Arkansas graduates within the last 5 years may follow this link and purchase their 2017 Young Alumni membership and mobile pass.
Membership in the Young Alumni Program is $35 annually, representing a 30% discount from the introductory Razorback membership level (normally $50 annually).
New for the 2017 season, Young Alumni will have the opportunity to purchase a mobile pass. All Young Alumni members are permitted to purchase up to two mobile passes ($180 each) based on availability. The Young Alumni mobile pass allows entry into all home Razorback football games in Fayetteville. Young Alumni mobile pass holders will receive an email 48 hours prior to kickoff detailing their ticket location for that game. Patrons will need to have their email pulled up when entering the stadium in order that the barcode in the email may be scanned to allow entry into Razorback Stadium.
Men’s basketball season ticket packages, which also include discounted tickets and a Razorback Foundation membership, are also available.
Young Alumni Program Benefits
- Discount on football season tickets and men's basketball season tickets
- Priority Points
- Invitation to Special Events
- 15% Discount at Hog Heaven (with membership card)
- Name in Football Game Day Program
- Plus more!
University of Arkansas Status Requirements
Applicants for the Young Alumni Program must have graduated from the University of Arkansas with any of the following degree types:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Professional Degree
Program applicants cannot be currently enrolled at the University of Arkansas, and cannot be eligible for student tickets. A verification process will take place to ensure that all applicants (a) were awarded a degree from the University of Arkansas and (b) are not currently enrolled as students at the University of Arkansas. A valid email address is also required.
Additional Ticket Benefits
When available, Young Alumni are also eligible to request all away game, neutral site or post-season tickets. In the case that tickets are available for any of the previously-mentioned events, members of the program will have the ability to purchase tickets following the selection by all Razorback Foundation members, but prior to the general public.
Transitioning from the Young Alumni Program
Members of the Young Alumni Program may transition into a regular Razorback Foundation membership level at any point within, or at the end of their Young Alumni Program eligibility window. Young Alumni will receive 5 Priority Points every year for consecutive years giving provided that it falls within their years of eligibility in the program. In addition to the points for consecutive years giving, Young Alumni will also receive one point every year for their $35 membership. Therefore, Young Alumni may receive up to 30 Priority Points contingent upon their years of eligibility in the program. When transitioning from the Young Alumni program into full Razorback Foundation membership, Young Alumni may keep their points provided that they transition during their time in the Young Alumni program, OR immediately after their eligibility in the program. To receive the available Priority Points, members must transition directly from the Young Alumni Program into a Razorback Foundation membership level.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Priority Points? Why are they important?
The Razorback Priority Points Program is designed to recognize our members' commitment to Razorback Athletics, honoring and rewarding their generous financial support and passion over the years.
The program encourages consistency and transparency in the allocation of member benefits (new/additional season tickets, seat improvements, parking and tickets for away, neutral site and postseason game ticket requests, etc.) by assigning point values to several categories of giving to the Razorback Foundation.
The points from each giving category are combined to create a point total, which is then used to rank each member within their Annual Fund membership class. Put simply, the higher a member's priority point total or rank within their member class, the better access they will have to preferred seating, parking and other benefits offered by the Razorback Foundation.
- How do I submit an application for the Young Alumni Program?
- To join, you will need to complete the online application and submit it to the Razorback Foundation. Once your graduation year has been verified with the University, an account will be created for you. You will receive an email notification once your account has been created along with instructions on how to proceed.
- When is the deadline to join the Young Alumni program?
- Memberships to the Young Alumni Program are available year-round.
- I do not want/need season tickets, may I still join the Young Alumni program?
- Yes. A Membership only option is available and includes all applicable benefits.
- When is the deadline for submitting my ticket application?
- To allow the Razorback Foundation time to verify graduation status, it is recommended that Young Alumni submit their season ticket request by May 1 each year. However, season ticket applications will be accepted until all tickets in the Young Alumni sections have been sold.
- If I requested only one ticket this year, can I request a 2nd ticket next year?
- Yes, you may request a 2nd ticket. Although the Razorback Foundation cannot guarantee your request will be filled, every attempt will be made to do so.
- I am already a Razorback Foundation member with football season tickets; however I qualify for the Young Alumni program. What are my options?
If you continue to maintain your membership and renew your season tickets, we will apply a one-time 20 priority point bonus to your existing account. This will be added onto your Annual Fund giving category; however it does not represent an annual gift.
As an existing Razorback Foundation member, you may still apply for the Young Alumni program, however if you apply, you will not receive the 20 bonus point credit.
*For more information about these options, please contact the Razorback Foundation at 479.443.9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I need to change my information (address, phone number, email, etc.). How should I do this?
- You can change your information by logging onto your online account on RazorbackFoundation.com. If you are a first time applicant, you will be notified once your account is created.
- If I submit my information online, am I guaranteed membership in the Young Alumni Program?
- Submitting your information online does NOT guarantee membership, nor guarantee tickets.