Young Alumni Program
The Razorback Foundation, in coordination with the University of Arkansas, is pleased to announce the Young Alumni Program, an exclusive membership level within the Razorback Foundation for recent University of Arkansas graduates. Individuals who were awarded a degree from the University of Arkansas will be given the opportunity to join the Razorback Foundation and purchase football season tickets at a reduced rate. Young alumni will be allowed to participate in the program for four consecutive years from their year of graduation. The program will also be available retroactively to those who received a degree from the University of Arkansas from May 2011 through May 2014.
How to Join
To join the Young Alumni Program, recent graduates will need to complete the online application and submit it to the Razorback Foundation. Once your graduation year has been verified with the University, an account will be created for you. You will receive an email notification once your account has been created along with instructions on how to proceed.
Membership in the Young Alumni Program is $35 annually, representing a 30% discount from the introductory Razorback membership level (normally $50 annually).
Two football season ticket packages, which include tickets and a Razorback Foundation membership, will also be available at a discounted rate. Ticket applications will be accepted until all available tickets have been assigned.
- $235 - One football season ticket plus One Razorback Foundation membership ($100 savings*)
- $335 - Two (2) football season tickets plus One Razorback Foundation membership ($300 savings*)
* 2014 public football season ticket cost are $300 each
Young Alumni Program Benefits
- Discount on football season tickets
- Priority Points
- Invitation to Special Events
- 15% Discount at Hog Heaven (with membership card)
- Membership Thank You Packet
- Name in Football Game Day Program
- Digital copy of all media guides
- Plus more!
University of Arkansas Status Requirements
Applicants for the Young Alumni Program must have graduated from the University of Arkansas with any of the following degree types:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Professional Degree
Program applicants cannot be currently enrolled at the University of Arkansas, and cannot be eligible for student tickets. A verification process will take place to ensure that all applicants (a) were awarded a degree from the University of Arkansas and (b) are not currently enrolled as students at the University of Arkansas. A valid email address is also required.
For the 2014 Razorback football season, individuals who were awarded a degree from the University of Arkansas between May 2011 and December 2013 are eligible to apply for the program. May 2011 graduates will be eligible for one year in the program, 2012 graduates for two years and 2013 graduates for three years.
Football Season Tickets
More than 2,000 football season tickets are available to Young Alumni Program members on a first come, first served basis. The Young Alumni Program tickets will be located in sections 516, 517, 518 and 519 of Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Young Alumni members will also be offered a discounted ticket for the game in Little Rock in a location to be determined. Young Alumni may request a maximum of two (2) season tickets. Season ticket applications will be accepted beginning in March each year until all available tickets have been assigned. Each qualifying Young Alumni Program member who submits an application to join will be considered for season tickets based on the established criteria.
Seats will be assigned based upon available Priority Points with preference going to those who were Collegiate Members of the Razorback Foundation. Following the priority assignment of Collegiate Members, seat assignments will be determined by available Priority Points plus the number of years since the member’s most recent degree awarded from the University of Arkansas. Preference will be placed on earlier graduation years (i.e. a 2011 graduate will receive priority over a 2013 graduate).
To allow time to verify degree status for recent graduates, available tickets will not be assigned until June. Young Alumni members will then be notified on the final status of their request.
Young Alumni may renew their season tickets each year within the eligibility window with two options: to (a) stay in the same seats or (b) request an upgrade within Sections 516-519. Upgrade requests will be evaluated using available Priority Points and graduation year.
If a member chooses not to renew their membership for the next season but wants to regain their membership in a subsequent season within their eligibility window, they are welcome to do so. However, readmission into the program and previous ticket location will not be guaranteed should they choose not to renew their tickets at any point during the program.
Additional Ticket Benefits
When available, Young Alumni are also eligible to request all away game, neutral site or post-season tickets. In the case that tickets are available for any of the previously-mentioned events, members of the program will have the ability to purchase tickets following the selection by all Razorback Foundation members, but prior to the general public.
Transitioning from the Young Alumni Program
Members of the Young Alumni Program may transition into a regular Razorback Foundation membership level at any point within, or at the end of their Young Alumni Program eligibility window. When transitioning to Razorback Foundation membership, 20 Priority Points will be added to their Priority Points account in the Annual Fund Gifts category. To receive the available priority points, members must transition directly from the Young Alumni Program into a Razorback Foundation membership level. Those who do not transition prior to the expiration of their Young Alumni Program eligibility will not receive the Priority Points.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Razorback Foundation?
The Razorback Foundation serves as the fundraising arm of the University of Arkansas Athletic Department. Through contributions from our members, who understand the need and cost of maintaining a premier athletic program, we are able to provide scholarship support for more than 460 student-athletes, funding to support facility enhancements and financial assistance to other programs designed to elevate student-athletes and Razorback Athletics.
- What are Priority Points? Why are they important?
The Razorback Priority Points Program is designed to recognize our members' commitment to Razorback Athletics, honoring and rewarding their generous financial support and passion over the years.
The program encourages consistency and transparency in the allocation of member benefits (new/additional season tickets, seat improvements, parking and tickets for away, neutral site and postseason game ticket requests, etc.) by assigning point values to several categories of giving to the Razorback Foundation.
The points from each giving category are combined to create a point total, which is then used to rank each member within their Annual Fund membership class. Put simply, the higher a member's priority point total or rank within their member class, the better access they will have to preferred seating, parking and other benefits offered by the Razorback Foundation.
- How do I submit an application for the Young Alumni Program?
- To join, you will need to complete the online application and submit it to the Razorback Foundation. Once your graduation year has been verified with the University, an account will be created for you. You will receive an email notification once your account has been created along with instructions on how to proceed.
- When is the deadline to join the Young Alumni program?
- Memberships to the Young Alumni Program are available year-round. However, please note that football season ticket applications will be accepted beginning March 2014. Ticket allocation will begin in June.
- I do not want/need season tickets, may I still join the Young Alumni program?
- Yes. A Membership only option is available and includes all applicable benefits.
- When is the deadline for submitting my ticket application?
- To allow the Razorback Foundation time to verify graduation status, it is recommended that Young Alumni submit their season ticket request by May 1, 2014. However, season ticket applications will be accepted until all tickets in the Young Alumni sections have been sold.
- If I requested only one ticket this year, can I request a 2nd ticket next year?
- Yes, you may request a 2nd ticket. Although the Razorback Foundation cannot guarantee your request will be filled, every attempt will be made to do so.
- May I request football tickets next to my friends?
- Seating requests to be placed with other program members may be submitted on your ticket application. Please note that if a special seating request is made, both applicants must be UA graduates and qualify for the program. Seating assignments for both members would be based on the lowest ranking priority of the group.
- I am already a Razorback Foundation member with football season tickets; however I qualify for the Young Alumni program. What are my options?
If you continue to maintain your membership and renew your season tickets, we will apply a one-time 20 priority point bonus to your existing account. This will be added onto your Annual Fund giving category; however it does not represent an annual gift.
As an existing Razorback Foundation member, you may still apply for the Young Alumni program, however if you apply, you will not receive the 20 bonus point credit.
*For more information about these options, please contact the Razorback Foundation at 479.443.9000 or email@example.com
- Will Young Alumni have the opportunity to request men’s basketball season tickets?
- The Razorback Foundation is currently exploring that possibility in collaboration with UA Athletics.
- I need to change my information (address, phone number, email, etc.). How should I do this?
- You can change your information by logging onto your online account on RazorbackFoundation.com. If you are a first time applicant, you will be notified once your account is created.
- If I submit my information online, am I guaranteed membership in the Young Alumni Program?
- Submitting your information online does NOT guarantee membership, nor guarantee tickets.