Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do I have to donate to become a member of the Razorback Foundation?
Membership requires a minimum contribution of $50 annually.
- How do I get preferred parking?
For preferred parking, you must be a season ticket holder in that sport and designate the minimum donation required for that sport to the Razorback Foundation.
- Who do I contact about parking my RV for football games?
For RV parking during Fayetteville games, contact the Arkansas Razorback Roadhogs at 479.409.8178. For Little Rock games, contact War Memorial Stadium at 501.663.6385.
- Who is eligible to support the Razorback Foundation?
Fans and supporters of Razorback Athletics are welcome to join the Razorback Foundation. Supporters are not required to have graduated from the University of Arkansas.
- Can I sign up for a monthly payment plan?
Yes, members can designate monthly payments to be automatically charged to their credit card or choose the option to have statements sent by mail. Members should indicate their billing preference on the letter of intent provided by the Razorback Foundation.
- How is my gift to the Razorback Foundation used?
Contributions to the Razorback Foundation are used to provide scholarships and other resources to help student-athletes excel in the classroom and in competition.
- Why are there donation and renewal deadlines?
Due to the demand for premium seating locations, a deadline is set so vacated seats can be offered to new season ticket holders or existing season ticket holders requesting seating changes.
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?
Yes, generally, 80 percent of the amount contributed for priority seating may be taken as a charitable deduction on the member's income tax return. Amounts contributed that are not allocated to priority seating are generally fully deductible. Consult your tax advisor with specific questions.
- My employer offers matching gifts. Does the Razorback Foundation accept these?
Yes, the Razorback Foundation accepts matching gift donations from eligible companies that match athletics.
- If I lower my giving level, will my seats and parking be reassigned?
Yes, seats and parking are subject to relocation. All members must maintain or exceed the previous year's total annual fund contribution.
- How do I reserve my season tickets?
If you are a current season ticket holder, you will receive a form containing renewal information in the mail prior to each season. If you would like to obtain season tickets for any sport and are not currently a season ticket holder, contact the Razorback Ticket Center at 800.982.4647 or 479.575.5151.
- Who can join Razorback Clubs, and how do I find and get involved with them?
Any supporter of the Razorbacks can join Razorback Clubs. See the club map and learn more about local chapters.
- When are my contributions for the 2013 giving year due?
Though Letters of Intent, which outline your commitment to the Annual Fund are due by March 31, 2013, payment deadlines are as follows:
- Football—July 1
- Men's Basketball—October 1
- Men's Olympic Sports, all Women's Sports and Baseball (2014)—December 31, 2013
- Where can I find more information about the Razorback Priority Points Program?
Learn more about the new program here.